Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: Who's doing what right now?

Since last I played WoW, alot of people went over to SWTOR to take a break from WoW, others got lost in the awesomeness of Skyrim. Whats everyone playing right now?

Me, I went to SWTOR, got to about lvl 36 as a Marauder and just gave up. Really disliked the difficulty late in the game. I like a challenge, and I understand they want you to learn how to use all your skills to beat enemies, but when its every single pull. That would appease the raiders and hardcore gamers but completely turn off the casual player. Couple of my friends gave up sooner than me complaining about the difficulty. Other than that, I've got about oh.. 200+ hours logged into Skyrim over 5 characters, looking forward to its DLCs.

Tho my current time sink MMO is Wakfu. Free to play MMO made by Square Enix, plays alot like Final Fantasy Tactics. Its pretty colorful, rather well done, just major turn off is its a heavy heavy level grind. Character level cap is 105 and thats ALOT of hours spent mass killing enemies for levels. The PVP is rather fun tho. The free aspect of the game is ok, you can't do alot but subscription is only $6.00 a month so its pretty affordable.

Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Still screwing with WoW, I do have TERA going but my father is mainly playing it. It's fun, the combat is great, but there's a lot of quest grinding.

At the moment I'm playing Diablo 3 and seeing which character classes I'd like to play, and especially what my main choice is going to be for Hardcore.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Debating about Diablo 3 still, might just wait on it. And Tera kinda intrigued me.

krilari
Bishop
Sergeant

In The Mountains is an achievement you can get for exploring the Highlands zone in Diablo 3.

Yesss....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum