View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: Saturday ICC raid

For the time being, I need someone to take over being raid leader for the Saturday group. Lokaas is already trying to put together 3 raids (wed-fri), so it would be a bit unfair to ask him to try another, so perhaps someone else can fill the position. Got a good group on saturdays, don't want to see it split up.

krysinello
Rook
Private

I can't make Thursday raids anymore on my Paladin, so I can probably run Sats. Plus it brings a kingslayer into it so we can start hard modes for lower wing.... Would be week after next though.

EDIT: I'll work on his DPS gear, to keep the same make up we had before, plus replen which we've been missing alot.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Thanks Krysin, we'll see about this weekend if I can make it. I have a temporary job that I started 2 weeks ago, filling in for someone who's out on medical leave, they are expected back maybe Tuesday this week. I have been using my weekends to take care of everything I normally do during the week, this weekend my sister and niece were over so I spent time with them. That and honestly, WoW and raiding is such a low priority for me right now. Kinda losing interest with nothing to do in the game till Cata comes out. That and my friend got a cheap steam trial of Champions online so he suckered me into reactivating my account (which I am pleasantly surprised with as they fixed ALOT of bugs, still has some extremely annoying ones tho, also fun to play with someone else).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: