View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

re: Thursday 10 man

caleb i want you to get your lich king kill and i wana redeem my self and actualy participate and not get my ass thrown off the side for the whole fight. if anything you deserve my kingslayer title. so all i have to say is you have my shadows.

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Krad666
Rook
Private

Well for a long while pretty much everything(( Internet/Phone)) was cut off in my household due to my mother and older brother clashing so that was why I had been gone for so long and missing raids unannounced.

Usually I am not busy any day unless something suddenly comes up, like my brother telling me yesterday that i have something important to do today and that I have to go to someones house this upcoming Thursday. Things like that happen constantly to me and since they are so "rare" I find it hard to just say no but my schedule makes me free Friday, Saturday and Sunday most of the time.

I do want my Lich King Kill though before Cata comes up. I never cared about Hardmodes or the gear but going into Cataclysm (( even though i may be on new toons)) without even one Lk kill, even with the 30% buff, will be very very upsetting. Frankly I'm tired of that instance, and farming the same bosses over and over in 10man just to get to the one boss that we don't get a lot of attempts on. To me those 10man hard-modes are just wasting time because we already have the gear to kill Lk non-H 10. Once more normal Lk kills are down then i have no problem with Hard-modes but if we can't get the normal 10 kill i don''t think we should even have a chance at hardmodes. We already out-gear the thing already. I know the hardmode gears goes towards 25-man progress but i don't think we have a gear problem with the normal 25-man bosses it's more of a performance/ attendance issue.

I'm being frankly honest here. The main reason I show up now-a-days is because of commitment to you guys (( Except those days I have more pressing matters to attend to)) because I'm burnt out on Wrath. Which is typical, I burnt out at the end of BC as well even though i got more out of wrath it's still burnt me out and i just want my Cataclysm now and goblins and troll warlocks.

LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

I have heard an argument very similar to Inune's from pretty much every person in in the friday and saturday raids, and I concede the point. By all rights, every person in our 10 man raids should have Kingslayer titles. At this point, I think our focus should be on getting LK down for those who don't have it, and 25 man progression.

As far as attendance goes, I do apologize for my lack of consistency lately, even though there has been little I can do about it. Beyond that, I'm not sure what we do about it. As Mig has stated, it is a constant battle for us.

At this point, it's seeming like running multiple 10 mans on friday is going to be our best bet, at the very least for LK kills.

- Social Distortion
Hengeyokai

Think I fixed vent, I found 2 issues with my motherboards game port and midi drivers so I disabled those. The were not compatible with windows 7.

Then I set the process priority to above normal for Vent, run it in admin, vista compatability mode and deleted the vent sound files.

Bam fixed!

The real test will be during a raid.

I found tons of posts about vent lag and windows 7 64bit.

LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

We have at least 1 10 man up and running for friday nights. Do not however feel as though you need to wait on me or another raid lead or officer to start invites to another one. The more groups we can get running the better.

- Social Distortion
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

The problem is going to be the overlapping toons and also the numbers to achieve our specific goals. I know that some of us (myself included) participated in multiple raids in order to help get them off of the ground. This may become an issue should we begin having more than one raid running simultaneously.

Also, I'm not partial to running raids on Irenke unless we're working towards Heroic boss kills. The loot acquired from HICC-10 is actually better itemized for me than many of the ICC-25 pieces, so I'd very much love to be there for that kind of effort. Unfortunately, I also can't do that if I'm also attending another raid as Lujza at the very same time.

Conundrum!
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

Aside from killing arthas I do not need loot from icc10 on jack neither (although the chance of heroic lewts are tantalizing) its partly why I stoped wanting to do 10s on my main

that of being said I need to get my kingslayer achive
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

If you would prefer, one of us can come on our Kingslayer's and proceed to switch between easy Heroic modes and what not.
It's what we did the other week and it worked our pretty well actually.
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

Its seems like that's how it's going to work out naturally anyway Mig. But like I said, at this point, I just want to get people their Arthas kills.

- Social Distortion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: