View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Iffy 5Sep10

Boytoy and I may be going over to a friend's house this weekend. If we do, our attendance this weekend will be very unlikely. I've listed myself as tentative and will provide an update when I am certain.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

DENIED!!!

You are not allowed to miss a Raid! WOW IS LIFE!

End Rant...

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Tanzy(ODH) wrote:
DENIED!!!

You are not allowed to miss a Raid! WOW IS LIFE!

End Rant...

QFT!!!

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

Ok I should probably know the answer but what is QFT? LOL

kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

Tanzy(ODH) wrote:
what is QFT? LOL

yeah what does that mean? and wow isnt life it just consumes a large part of it

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Quoted For Truth

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

awesome thanks

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

This probably isn't the most appropriate of threads since it's not related to the topic, but I did want to note that I've been working on getting Julcsa Restoration gear. In light of the new tanks that we've gained recently, I'm foreseeing an increased need for healers. I'll dual-spec her eventually and start getting some practice.

This is the first time I've raided Restoration as a shaman since Molten Core -- other than when I used to steal boytoy's shaman and raid Restoration back in Burning Crusade. Wish me luck!
Krad666
Rook
Private

Cynra wrote:
This probably isn't the most appropriate of threads since it's not related to the topic, but I did want to note that I've been working on getting Julcsa Restoration gear. In light of the new tanks that we've gained recently, I'm foreseeing an increased need for healers. I'll dual-spec her eventually and start getting some practice.

This is the first time I've raided Restoration as a shaman since Molten Core -- other than when I used to steal boytoy's shaman and raid Restoration back in Burning Crusade. Wish me luck!

Luck.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: