View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Heroic Icecrown Citadel (10-man)

Just a reminder, Tanzy and I are trying to organize a 10-man raid for this Wednesday, 22 September 2010. The raid begins at 1800 (6.oop). We'll be finally getting around to doing those heroic fights. Depending on our progress, we may give the raid ID to a later group so that they can pick up from there.

We are doing heroic modes and only heroic modes. If there are fights we can't do currently at a heroic level, we'll maybe try an achievement or two instead. We will most likely not be downing the Lich King in this raid -- unless we manage it on a heroic level!

Calendar invites were sent out as a guild event, meaning that you should sign up if you are interested. Signing up does not mean that you will automatically join us; Tanzy and I will confirm the roster sometime before Wednesday morning. Confirmations will be based on the needs of the group with probably a little emphasis on experience.

If you have questions, feel free to bother!
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Wednesdays suck for me. That's the exact time I have to goto class.
Inune
Captured
Private

I am also out Wednesday. I have Math/physics classes all day and by the time I get home (around 6-7 server time), it's all I can do to muster the effort to get on and take care of all my daily stuff.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
squigglie

re: Wednesday

Sorry to have upset you. I realized the instructions said Lich King wasn't a priority. I was merely trying to sneak it in IF the opportunity presented itself. I'll be more tack in accepting any invites in the future.

Thank you, Weix

Major

Awarded:

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night! We got a handful of bosses down; I think part of the issue was DPS, particularly a lack of physical. We had exactly ten people sign up, so we didn't have as much flexibility in the roster as we'd like.

To reiterate what I said last night, you guys are free to utilize the raid ID to progress further into Icecrown Citadel, heroic or not. Depending on which night you choose, some of us have expressed a willingness to help you even at the Lich King! Feel free to toss an event on the calendar if anyone has the gumption to do so. I do ask, however, that priority be given to those who were already saved to the ID.

Thanks!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: