View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

re: Raiding in Cata

Bheka, Roarlord, and anyone else concerned about a raid spot in a 10 man at 85:

I have done a quick glance at who has been or has wanted to raid, and are currently guildies. By my count, I have AT LEAST 21 players who want to raid. Rest assured, you will all get raid spots. As we all get closer to 85, and the raid rosters start to take shape, we'll let people know so we can start planning raids and roles. Sound good?

- Social Distortion
Holubtsi

My second post was issued before I spoke to most of you on Mumble. I thought things got cleared up then and there. But the heated objections continue to roll in a day later. I am getting accused of things that I never said nor insinuated and this issue is snowballing. I will end my involvement with this thread by thanking everyone for their input.

Again I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, insult was not intended.

Roarlord
Alvah

Im hurt the most Bryan. We cant be friends anymore. You're dead to me. tongue out

j/k. Hope you're on tonight so we can kill stuff!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: