View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvah

re: Help me finish

I was curious if anyone would be up for going back into ICC. I only need Sindy heroic mode for my Drake on Alvah. Also I need Flame Leviathon, Razorscale, and Koralon (arm guy) destroyed w/o his arms for Bheka's mount in Ulduar. Was hoping guildies could help me finish these. At least in Ulduar it is the 1st 3 bosses. ICC would probably be easiest. Thanks in advance.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

I was planning on doing another ICC run so I could get heroic arthas, was planning in another week or so
Alvah

sounds good

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: