View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samich!
Bishop
Recruit

re: The 3rd raid group!

Heya guys, just postin something up here to see who is interested in coming in for a third raid group. Just post what Character you would wanna come on and ill see what we can get and what day would be best for you. Samich raids in the Sunday group so I would be tanking on Troxed. Lets see what we can get goin!
junindi
En passant
Recruit

depending on the days you're thinking i could be interested on Juni.
Gondaril
Rook
Recruit

Well, as it stands, the only days I have open to raid consistently are Tuesday and Sundays.

I would be playing my Fire Mage Koggz (have frost off-spec)

It seems as though we do have the tanks for a 3rd group. As far as heals I can only think of two geared healers that are not in the 2 raids. I had not even thought about Troxed as a tank option. Good to know he is ready. My concern is finding another couple good heals and an ideal day that we can all raid that doesn't interfere with our current raids.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

Here is my quick random thought when it comes to a third raid. Is this a mains raid or and alt raid? I know many many folks in our guild have alts that they would like to raid with, however with our current batch of recruitment and slow but steady growing members is this raid going to be main or alt. I understand if it is a main raid that we may need a few alts to flesh it out and that Samich is on an alt to lead. If we are gonna set up an alt raid that in itself is awesome cause I know a baddie DK that would be interested *cough* Tallaa *cough*. If this is a main raid and you end up joining with an alt; I ask that you please be willing to step aside if we pick up a main that could raid in that spot. Just some stuff to think on.

Thank you for ignoring me.

Alvah

Tanzy(ODH) wrote:
Here is my quick random thought when it comes to a third raid. Is this a mains raid or and alt raid? I know many many folks in our guild have alts that they would like to raid with, however with our current batch of recruitment and slow but steady growing members is this raid going to be main or alt. I understand if it is a main raid that we may need a few alts to flesh it out and that Samich is on an alt to lead. If we are gonna set up an alt raid that in itself is awesome cause I know a baddie DK that would be interested *cough* Tallaa *cough*. If this is a main raid and you end up joining with an alt; I ask that you please be willing to step aside if we pick up a main that could raid in that spot. Just some stuff to think on.

Thank you for ignoring me.

It seems as though we have enough tanks for both a main and alt raid as welll as dps. We lack heals. I wanted it to be an alt raid with the new mains that didnt make it into our 2 current raids.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

The way the 3rd raid is going to work is that alts will be allowed to help get it off the ground. HOWEVER, when/if a MAIN wants in, the are going to take an ALT'S spot. So if Tallaa is in the raid as a dps, but we recruit a new person as a dps, they can take Tallaa's spot if they want. The only exception to this is Samich's alt Troxed as the person replace him also has to be the Raid Leader, unless of course someone else in the raid steps up to take it over.

It's great that people have geared alts, but they are still alts and we would like gear to go to mains first.

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

I 100% agree with this statement and would also like to thank all those who volunteered their alts and their time to improve the raiding experience in the guild.
Samich!
Bishop
Recruit

No problem Jack lets start to get some ideas for what days would be good I was actually thinking maybe Thursday but lets get some ideas
Alvah

Gardock12345 wrote:
No problem Jack lets start to get some ideas for what days would be good I was actually thinking maybe Thursday but lets get some ideas

Thursday is a good day for Bheka to raid. I got Fridays off now so I can go until the wheeee hours of the night.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

I spoke with Mike earlier this afternoon and we discussed adding Lujza to the roster as a sub. I don't want to snag a spot intended for a main, but I wouldn't mind stepping in periodically to help out. She's primarily Feral DPS these days, but her Restoration set is much better -- which doesn't say much. I can barely get into heroics as it is!

My schedule is a bit erratic currently, but should slow down within the next week or so. After that, my only scheduled days would be the second raid's days and times.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

I should work on my rogue, can help out if need be, depending on the day it runs tho.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Bumpety bump! Make sure to post regarding your availability so that we can eventually get this off of the ground!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: