Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: Yes.. I am still alive.

Haven't exactly been online much as of late, several reasons for that. First, April was a very busy month at the Plant I work at, had some bigshots coming for tours and we worked a bit of overtime on weekends. Now that thats a bit done and over with, I'll be able to raid on Fridays again.

The other thing however... I've been getting some pretty severe headaches/migraines lately, so much that I went home sick from work 2 days in a row from 2 consecutive migraines, when normally I maybe get one once every 3 months. Then for 2 weeks straight I've had daily and constant headaches. I'd normally take Excedrin or Aleve and it usually takes away the pain, well those stopped working, the pain would be back within 3 hours. I finally went to the doctor and they suggested an MRI. Had that done and relieved to find nothing wrong (no tumors or anything), great news but that cost me $1500 before my insurance will start covering it . Went to the doctor today as a follow up and I've been put on Physical therapy, my shoulders are extremely tense and knotted and they believe that is whats causing it.

I'll be on a bit more soon, but in all honesty the game went stale pretty quickly once again. The 2 new dungeons will bring something new to do. We'll see tho.

Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Get well soon! You'll love the new dungeons, if we're on while you wanna do 'em! I'll gladly go! They're loads of fun!
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Gladly, and honestly, ZA is the ONLY dungeon in the game I have yet to do. Its the one achievement I still need for BC raiding achievement. Wonder if I can get it just by doing the new heroic version.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

If Zul'Aman was the last thing you needed, you'll have it as soon as you log in. The achievement no longer requires it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum