Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: TF2: Meet the Medic

Just posted last night. I honestly cannot stop watching it! It's making me giggle at work and I'm supposed to be fairly serious...

Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

my fav is still meet the heavy Happy
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

It's really close for me. I adored the Spy's video, but the Medic... Oh, goodness, I laugh so hard just thinking about the video. The people at work keep looking at me funny; I'm usually so quiet and serious working, but today I just keep busting out laughing.

The Engineer also amuses me a bit. I like the build up to the reveal and also how calm he is throughout the entire video.

TF2 is free-to-play now, so I may jump on the bandwagon and play, play, play. Assuming that I can work up the gumption to do so.
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

downloading as we speak Happy
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

I'll try to do the same this weekend. Might be fun to get together as a group and play a number of games. I know that Don's a fan and there may be others.

I'll be healing most likely. Surprise, surprise...
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Following up on this!

A number of us (four? five?) were playing Team Fortress 2 last night. It was crazy and it was confusing and it was fun as fuck! For a four-year-old game that's suddenly free-to-play, it's an amazing game. I think that we're going to continue playing (at least, I plan on doing so!), which means anyone who wants to play is free to join!

Keep in mind, however, that without having purchased a game your Steam accounts will be considered limited, which means that you lack specific features, such as the friends list. I ran into that problem last night, but I quickly purchased a cheap game (actually, a bundled set of retrogames including a number of Shining games!) and that fixed things quick. If you want to add me to your list, you can find me as IrenkeTheRed.

And, yes, I was a Medic. The entire time. I can't stop healing, but, dammit, I was frequently third or even second in points during a game!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Team Fortress 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: