Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magd
In-Game Lowest Rank
Recruit

re: App: Magd

The application submitted by Magd is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Magdelia
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Feathermoon
Level : 67
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Now that we know a bit about your character, time to learn a bit about you.

Why did you leave your last guild(s)? and/or why are you leaving your current guild?:
This toon has not been in a guild other than a lvl 1 vanity guild to stave off the ninja guild invites.

How did you hear about our guild?:
Forums/Reputation around the server

Please tell us why you would like to join Tribute to Mortality?:
I hear tell this guild is a fun bunch, and right up my alley.

The following questions are about your raiding experience.

WotLK Raid Experience (Naxx, Malygos, Sartharion, Vault of Archavon, Onyxia. 10 man, 25 man, 2 drakes, no drakes etc.):
None, though I've done some old content fun-runs.

Raid and Guild History: (who you raided with for what content, if on Feathermoon, feel free to skip this if from another server):
Never raided seriously, and it just doesn't appeal to me much.

The following questions are about your WOW setup.

What addons do you use? Please list all of them.:
Dominos, Gladius, Healers Have to Die, MikScrolling BattleText, SexyMap, DBMpvp, InterruptBar, Skada, Prat

UI Screenshot (in a raid setting, AV is fine):
if you -really- want this (considering I don't really raid) I can give you one from one of my lvl capped toons.

http://www.speedtest.net/ (use the Los Angeles, CA data center):
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1365344820.png

http://www.pingtest.net/ (Use the Los Angeles, CA data center):
http://www.pingtest.net/result/42852611.png

Latency (raid average and non-raid average):
90ms/230ms

Connection Stability (Frequent D/Cs, in raids/out of raids):
rarely d/c

The last questions, you're almost done!

Due to current policies in regards to raiding. You may not be able to get in a raid until the next lockout period. Are you okay with this?:
True

Have you read and agree with the Raiding Code of Conduct? :
True

Have you read and agree with the Guild Charter?:
True

A sense of humour is important to us, so tell us a joke.:
A baby seal walks into a club....

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Magd - by LokaasLH

Quote:
I hear tell this guild is a fun bunch, and right up my alley.

Someone's been lying to you. We're horrible human beings who enjoy making our fellow guildmates miserable. There's a reason why we've marketed ourselves as an antisocial guild!

That said, priest! And you're Discipline! This meets my approval. Since you don't have any interest in raiding (though I do find that stance perculiar; is there a particular reason why this is the case? And would you be interested in, say, "vintage" raiding?), I don't see any concerns with trying to eventually fit you into a raid slot.

If someone could snag Magd sometime in-game to see if he/she/it is a good fit, that would be awesome!

Edit: And your joke made me -- and my coworkers -- giggle. It's awful, but funny.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Quote:
Someone's been lying to you. We're horrible human beings who enjoy making our fellow guildmates miserable. There's a reason why we've marketed ourselves as an antisocial guild!

Yeah... I'm living proof on that one... buncha friggen {Censored}...

Quote:
That said, priest! And you're Discipline! This meets my approval.

Oh God... someone said the D Word to Irenke, Magd, RUN! Flee while you still can, Irenke will love you forever for that.

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

I would love to have Magd in the guild, I've heard so many interesting things.

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

yes she is interested in chilling out and pvping. her main is magdalas (sp?) warlock that pvps non stop. so I am gonna be honest I want to learn pvp goodness via osmosis
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

So this sounds like a yes to me, I'll approve the app and we can get the invite handled as soon as possible.

- Social Distortion
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Draken_crovax wrote:
so I am gonna be honest I want to learn pvp goodness via osmosis

Keep dreamin', Jack. Keep dreamin'.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum