Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Saturday, 23 July 2011

Raid's still on (of course). Our progress last week was awesome, especially when you consider how we're still a fledgling group and learning how to raid with one another (and, for many of us, how to effectively play new classes and roles!).

This week's roster is as follows:
  • Tank1: Yatana (Protection paladin)
  • Tank2: Drenso (Blood death knight)
  • Healer1: Lujza (Restoration druid)
  • Healer2:
  • Healer3: Lantro (priest)
  • DPS1: Leygolas (hunter)
  • DPS2: Mysterica (Enhancement shaman)
  • DPS3: Blackshae (Retribution paladin)
  • DPS4: Kylozo (Shadow priest) Vexal (Rogue)
  • DPS5: Milkyjoe (Warlock)

I'm hoping that our new Restoration shaman shows up this week. She expressed interested in joining last week, but didn't show up. And, as of earlier this week, I hadn't seen her in-game or seen her confirm her attendance for Saturday. I may be having a Holy paladin friend step in to fill that final healing slot, but she's undergeared. So if any of you want to run instances, snag Palygon from our guild and get some gear!

Don will be out this week so, Vexal, you're up! It'll be awesome fun raiding times. Not sure if you have Mumble installed already or not, but please make sure you have a copy! If you need help, let me know.

Jak, I sent you an invite on both your warlock and your priest. If you'd like to continue raiding with us, the DPS slot's yours. I'm trying to snag a consistent third healer so that you can avoid healing on Allthea, though you did well this past week!

That's it! Questions, comments, concerns?
krilari
Bishop
Sergeant

A change of plans for me. My mother and I will be driving up to new jersey on the 22nd and 23rd. Were driving in 10 hour intervals. So we should be stopping off at a hotel just in time for raid. But this is just a fair warning that there's a small chance I don't.
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

You suck.
Vexal
Pawn
Apprentice

I have a sad.

Recruit

Because of a very hectic week both good and bad I am unable to attend tonights raid (I also was unable to attend my BB raid yesterday) However next week I should be good to go and Tomorrow I should be good to go. Many apoligies ( spelling) and any trouble this may of caused

Mike
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Haaaaaaaaaaate...

Selk's available. Maybe I can bat my eyes and see if he's willing to heal for us. Because he is awesome. And full of win.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: