Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: The plan!

Just another weekly post from your favorite overbearing raid leader!

We've more or less successfully cleared 12/12 each week (and knocked out Baradin Hold to boot!), so I'm thinking that we're well on our way to working on a heroic encounter or two and Firelands. What I would like to do is start this upcoming week in Bastion of Twilight to knock out all of the bosses there and then head to Blackwing Descent to do the same there. Our biggest problem each week is Nefarion and I'd like to kill him twice in as many weeks.

We most likely will not be going to Throne of the Four Winds any more. The instance is tedious and we're just selling the loot that drops each week. I will, however, periodically organize a raid outside of our normally slotted time to knock that out with anyone who may be lacking that raid for his title. There's no specific time for that -- it'll be impromptu and (hopefully!) fun.

Assuming that we clear both Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent in a timely manner, we'll then head over to the Firelands and begin there. At the very least, I'd like to see us take a crack or two at Shannox. This way, we begin working on our reputation, we get the potential of raid drops, and we'll start learning the fight. This plan hinges entirely on our performance during Nefarion. If we get him downed quickly, I'll slot more time next week (perhaps the entire raid?) for just Firelands. If not, we'll see.

I most likely will also create a thread sometime this week in order to determine what loot people would still like to obtain from Tier 11 content. If there is an overwhelming lack of interest for a specific raid, we'll drop it and spend more time in the other, attempting a heroic encounter or two, and Firelands.

Also, thanks to all of our subs this week! You fellows were awesome. I was filled with much happiness during our raid.
krilari
Bishop
Sergeant

On a small note, I shall begin my journey home on Saturday night, so with time permitting, I may be able to join the raid... No promises.
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

I'll believe it when I see it.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: