View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: 4.3 Raid Finder

Oh my, there's a lot coming out about 4.3!

Quote:
Finally, Chilton and Chris Metzen, vice president of creative development at Blizzard, explained a new feature coming with the patch called "Raid Finder". The Raid Finder essentially operates like a dungeon finder, automating the search for fellow players on the hunt for a good raiding party. It will be built into the game's updated user interface when the patch hits, they said.
Tyin
Rook
Private

Really excited about this. It lets people like me who work all kinds of funky hours raid when we have the time to. I just worry that if it's a 100% LFR group how badly would it suck, whose vent would you use. It would be nice if they improved their in game voice chat for this.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

That would be cool, as long as you don't get the Pool of Flunkies that our server cluster tends to get in LFD. That is, assuming its not server only, which they tried back in Wrath which really only worked for Vault of Archavon. I rarely got into raids for Naxx or even Ony when it was available.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: