View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gondaril
Rook
Recruit

re: My Raid Availability

Well, let me start off by saying that not being able to raid because of weird times and schedule conflicts with raid times sucks!

I would prefer to run with the guild for raids, for nothingless than I already know most of you and ran with ya before.

With that being said, I find that my Fridays are available again, and of course my Sundays have always been available. I figured if it were possible to get in a raid, I could changeup my work hours a bit to let me be home in time for the 5PM start on Fridays.

Anyway, just wanted to through this out there. Koggz is still Fire (MS), with Arcane (OS) ... also have made improvements on my gear and whatnot based on AskMrRobot.com (Great site if anyone hasn't heard or used it before). Haven't really raided with the changes I've made (last 2 weeks).

Also, as always, any suggestions, criticism, comments always welcome.

Everyone should strive to be the best they can be, both IRL and in game.

Awarded:

I cannot confirm the validity of my guess, but I think that Baddie Brigade may have a DPS opening. If so, they're probably going to focus on melee, but it never hurts to check in with Samich.

I'd prefer to raid with you if possible, Gon. I enjoy spending time with you and you've always been good-natured and awesome.

Worse comes to worse, you could cross your fingers and hope that 4.3 comes soon; it will feature a raid finder much like the current Looking for Dungeon system. It's supposed to be for people with erratic schedules who just want to find a group, go in, and down some content.
Gondaril
Rook
Recruit

Thanks Irenke...always enjoy talking to you on just bout anything...

On a side note, just noticed this was in the wrong forum ...meant it to be in raid forum

Jump to: