Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SelkthePriest
Rook
Apprentice

re: Need another shadow priest?

With my new job starting this week, it looks like I will need to find a new raid group as the Baddies' will no longer fit my schedule. Any spots available?
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Have you factored in the fact that Baddie Brigade will be raiding only on Sundays? Attendance has been an issue for the Friday raids and there's little to no need to raid in Tier 11 content.

That said, I think that our roster is consistently full. I'll be down a DPS this Saturday if you're interested in subbing in for us; Leygolas will be attending a concert, that bastage. I can't promise you a regular slot, but I'd love to bring you when we have the ability to do so! Raiding with you is always enjoyable.

... mister silky sexy Selk!
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Alternative, Selk!

I've been speaking with Mike, who has been leading Baddie Brigade recently. Since they've dropped the Friday raids, Don is now available to consistently raid with them on Sundays. If you're interested, we can swap you out of Baddie Brigade and bring you into Third Time's a Charm while Don returns to the Sunday raids. Everyone "wins" this way!

Don's already given the thumbs up if you're amenable to this option.

The only thing that I would ask you to consider before saying yes or no is the fact that Third Time's a Charm is a fairly new-ish raid, so we're definitely not as advanced or well-geared as Baddie Brigade. You'd be effectively going down in progress. Mind you, we're catching up with the other raid, but I did want to make it very clear!
SelkthePriest
Rook
Apprentice

Friday raids was the reason I needed to leave BB, but with Fridays out I would prefer to stay with BB. Not that I don't love raiding with you other folks.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: