Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krad666
Rook
Private

re: What the ****?

Scam email I recieved.

mohammed,

Come back to Azeroth and help turn the tide against Ragnaros and his legions! Just click below to claim your seven FREE days of game time and experience the latest content update: Rage of the Firelands.

During your seven free days you'll have access to all of the latest improvements made to World of Warcraft? including...

The Regrowth and Molten Front Quest Hubs - Progress through over 60 unlockable daily quests to gain a brand-new tier of gear and tame the formidable Flameward Hippogryph flying mount.

All-New Outdoor Raid: The Firelands - Delve into the Elemental Plane to do battle against seven unique bosses as you attempt to defeat Ragnaros and his minions.

PUG-Friendly Raids - The first tier of Cataclysm raids have been made more accessible, and the new Dungeon Journal helps your raid effectively plan its attack.

Faster Dungeon Queue Times - The improved Dungeon Finder, including the recently added Call to Arms feature, will have you back in the action faster than ever.

New Epic Gear - All-new tier-12 gear awaits hardened adventurers, while tier-11 gear can now be purchased with Justice Points.

We hope you enjoy your seven days of game time. The forces of the Firelord await!

- The World of Warcraft Team

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Re: What the ****?

Good to hear that you're coming back, Mohammed.
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

And here we thought you were just black. DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A TERRORIST.
kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

yeah i got that too krad but over looked it cuz well i have caterclysm

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum