View previous topic :: View next topic  
SelkthePriest
Rook
Apprentice

re: Sept 20 Fireland Nerfs

Normal difficulty

• Shannox, Beth’tilac, Rhyolith - health and damage reduced by 15%.
• Other bosses - health and damage reduced by 25%.
• All adds’ health and damage have been reduced in the same proportions as bosses.
• Hellhounds and Unstable Magma deal much less damage.
• Alysrazor’s Fiery Tornados move slower.
• The Wings of Flame buff duration on Alysrazor is now uniformly 30 seconds.
• Alysrazor drops 1 additional feather for 10-player mode and 2 additional feathers for 25-player mode in all cycles.
• Wrath of Ragnaros in Stage 1 now knocks targets up, but not back.

Heroic difficulty

• Boss health and damage reduced by 15% (Heroic Ragnaros' health has not been reduced.)
• All adds’ health and damage have been reduced in the same proportions as bosses. However, Heroic Ragnaros adds have been reduced by 15%.
• The Wings of Flame buff duration on Alysrazor is now uniformly 30 seconds.
• Alysrazor drops 1 additional feather for 10-player mode and 2 additional feathers for 25-player mode in all cycles.
SelkthePriest
Rook
Apprentice

More detail of nerfs this week:
Dungeons & Raids
Firelands
•Hell Hound Rend Flesh damage has been reduced by 25%.
•The damage multiplier granted by energy to Unstable Magma has been reduced by 50%.
•Alysrazor
•Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Alysrazor now drops 1 additional feather in 10-player mode and 2 additional feathers in 25-player mode in all cycles.
•The Wings of Flame buff duration on Alysrazor is now uniformly 30 seconds.
•Alysrazor’s Fiery Tornados now move slower.
•Baleroc
•Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Baleroc now swings 25% slower while Decimation Blade is active.
•The duration of Tormented has been reduced on normal difficulty.
•Beth'tilac
•Beth'tilac's health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
•Lord Rhyolith
•Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
•The health and damage of additional enemies in this encounter have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
•Majordomo Fandral Staghelm
•Health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty. Health and damage has been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Druid of the Flame have had their health reduced by 15%, and Sunfire damage reduced by 25% on both difficulties.
•The health and melee damage of Spirit of the Flame have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty, and reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Ragnaros
•Ragnaros' health and damage have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty.
•Ragnaros' damage has been reduced by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Magma Trap damage has been reduced on all difficulties.
•The health and damage of additional enemies in this encounter have been reduced by 25% on normal difficulty and 15% on Heroic difficulty.
•Wrath of Ragnaros now knocks targets up, but not back, on normal difficulty.
•Shannox
•Health and damage have been reduced by 15% on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
•Riplimb's health has been reduced by 15%.
•Rageface's health has been reduced by 15%.
•Magma Flare damage and Hurl Spear damage have been reduced by 15% on both difficulties.
Jaktraw
Rook
Apprentice

We better at least get to Rag this week, if not down him. I pug'd a raid this afternoon and we one shot every boss except Rag, if BB can't do that then I don't know what to say.

Some notes on the run, most of these are probably not accurate, but it's how i remember it:

- It seemed like Shannox didn't leave as many traps as before.
- We lost a tank and 2 dps halfway through Alysrazor and still beat him.
- Felt like Ryolith's armor went down quicker (was probably just luck with the volcanoes).
- I was too busy freaking out over healing, but I think Baleroc's Decimation Blade only hits twice now.
- Majordomo was cake, not sure how difficult it was pre-nerf but as of now it boils down to the simple stack up/disperse method, with debuff stacks being practically an afterthought (oh healing's getting a little tough? spread out. getting bad again? ok stack up)
- Throughout our 3 attempts at Rag I was healing at about 15k while my counterparts weren't breaking 8k, and considering I was basically solo healing the tanks, I have a good feeling about BB.

If we can find a healer Rag is going down on Sunday.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Jaktraw wrote:

If we can find a healer Rag is going down on Sunday.

Yes, yes he will.

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Semerkhet
Castling
Apprentice

Latest reports are that the nerfs are over the top. People are killing the bosses despite massive mistakes. Stories include killing Alysrazor before she lands the second time, 7 manning Baleroc, one-shotting the first 4 bosses on heroic difficulty.

I'm excited to clear everything in an hour and a half. I'm a little miffed that these nerfs came as fast as they did. The difficulty of firelands was appropriate for us, I felt.

Oh well - time to power gear for 4.3!

Awarded:

No promises, but I may be available Sunday if needed. I'll even try to keep my phone with me in case you text!
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

OMG, the adds in Alysrazor's fight are a joke. You can stun them and they cast their Fieroblast like 1 in 5 casts, so chances are they die before they even cast it. You only need 1 interrupter per side and they alone can kill the adds themselves. So you can easily send 2 people up.

Baleroc was a joke too. We one shotted him. As someone said, he's loot on a silver platter now instead of a raid breaker.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Once we get some loot and Firelands cleared, expect to be going back to heroic Tier 11 encounters. Those fights are more difficult and I know that some of that loot continues to be best-in-slot for some classes (until they start acquiring heroic Firelands swag). Hell, we might even start working on some achievements at some point.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: