Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Saturday, 1 October 2011

H'okay. Here is the plan, my little awesomesauce raiders. We're going to continue our steamroll of the Firelands next week, this time downing at the very least Majordomo and I'm absolutely expecting to get Ragnaros as well.

That means that everyone should take the opportunity to review those fights. You don't need to be experts; just know the basic mechanics so that we can spend less time explaining and more time handing out loots.

Leygolas will be out next week since he'll be at a concert, so Koggz will be joining us again. Hopefully we'll have the remainder of our raid!

Thanks for the awesome work yesterday, guys. We did really well and we handed out a lot of (plate and mail and leather) loot! As I noted in another thread, if we start consistently clearing the entire instance in future weeks, we may return to Tier 11 content to knock out some heroic bosses and maybe even work on achievements. We'll see!
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Saturday, 1 October 2011

Staghelm! Ragnaros! Review and know them for tonight's raid. Do eet!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: