Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Patch 4.3 PTR Datamined

BEHOLD!

I only scrolled to read the pertinent information (read: priests and druids), but there's some interesting tidbits in there. In particular, there's a much-needed boost to Divine Hymn, a tweak to a Holy talent that makes it (situationally) useful again, and also an awesome boost to Discipline's Atonement.

Edit: Totally forgot to mention that you can 'dethrone' guildmasters. Jack, you're boned...
Krad666
Rook
Private

Improved Lava Lash: Increases the damage of your Lava Lash ability by 30%, and by an additional 20% for each application of your applications of Searing Flames on the target, consuming them those applications in the process, and causes your Lava Lash to spread your Flame Shock from the target to up to four enemies within 12 yards. process.

Yep.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Ooh, much-needed boost to Enhancement AoE. Ni~ice.

Also, a look at the official public test realm Patch 4.3 notes!

Of note: orc racial change regarding Spell Power and also a bag search feature. Also experience requirement reductions for 71 to 80. Oh, and no more special characters allowed in future charact and guild names for North American realms; existing names will be unaffected.
Jaktraw
Rook
Apprentice

Nice, they beefed up Divine Hymn.

Looks like I'm gonna have to find 2 extra talent points for the new one. Sayonara Body and Soul...

EDIT: Unless I need the points from B+S for the next group of talents. Shit, might have to get rid of Tome of Light/Divine Touch.
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Paladin PvP!

Forum Image

Edit: Make that all of the Season 11 PvP gear!

Also, holy crap, shaman.
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

DK looks like old Warrior Tier, but the Paladin PvP set looks BRILLIANT. It looks fantastic! Shaman looks pretty good as well!
Krad666
Rook
Private

can't wait to sport that paladin gear on Krad.

Vexal
Pawn
Apprentice

D: - My face after reading the Holy Paladin changes.

FULLOFRAGE- My face after testing said changes on the PTR.

Private

Vexal wrote:
D: - My face after reading the Holy Paladin changes.

FULLOFRAGE- My face after testing said changes on the PTR.

I know that feel bro. I know that feel.

Vexal
Pawn
Apprentice

The change to Holy Radiance is really not needed. I used to use it almost on CD and now I'll never, ever use it. Light of Dawn is even more worthless. And the change with judgmenting Insight just topped off my 'I'M FUCKING PISSED' cake.

Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Irenke wrote:
Paladin PvP!

Forum Image

Also, holy crap, shaman.

DO WANT!!!!!

So anyone up for some PvP???

can anyone see Venger in this outfit?

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Maedea wrote:
Irenke wrote:
Paladin PvP!

Forum Image

Also, holy crap, shaman.

DO WANT!!!!!

So anyone up for some PvP???

can anyone see Venger in this outfit?

Ok... yeah Pally PVP gear looks ok, but it sorta looks to me like the designer went. FEATHERS we have to have feathers, no wait... bat wings, no wait, horns...... I GOT IT, lets ADD IT ALL!!

Rogues.... helm reminds me of Skeletor, but ALOT more sinister, and Hunters.. I can imagine the guy in the helm thinking "I can't see a damn thing out of this..."

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Confirmation of DMF legacy items.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum