Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> League of Legends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: LOL Night

Anyone up for a casual LoL night? Those of us that play get a group together and play some Crystal Scar or Summoners Rift? Only night thats not good for me is Tuesday as I don't get home till quite late. Then raid nights but can before or after raids. Monday, Wed, Thurs, Friday are best for me.

rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

i never done crystal scar yet. i'll be available after next monday since finals will be over with. it would be fun to do something like this.

Crystal Scar is pretty cool, think of it like LoL in Arathi Basin. Capture and hold style 5v5. You start off at level 3 with 1200 gold to spend, theres a few Crystal Scar only items that make things alot quicker. Also you gain xp per second so you'll hit 18 pretty quick and get alot more gold quicker. Some characters just dominate on CS. Nocture, Udyr, Poppy, or pretty much any character that can move about the map quickly are pretty good.

rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

how's about this thursday the 22nd then? around 7pm is good for me

Are you on server time? 7pm server is 9pm my time. If so I can get a few games in then. Been playing Riven a bit more lately, tried Ahri but getting the chance to play her is difficult the first 2 weeks of a new champions release.

rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

yes, Feathermoons's server time is my local time. i typically wake up around 6 or 7. i can get up a bit earlier if there's a reason to.

i should probably let you know that i play almost exclusively against the bots too. racing games are really the only games i care to play against other people.

Heh bot games are to damn easy. They follow stupid patterns that are to easy to exploit. Got over 170 wins in bot games, mostly for extra points or to try out new builds, and.... 1 loss. Two players fed the bots to much and then one of them left, the bots pushed hard on mid and my team just ran into them 1 at a time while a single bot was nearly 1 shotting everyone (Annie fed is rather scary)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> League of Legends All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: