Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Saturday, 21 January 2012

Third Time's the Charm! Due to frequent absences and my lack of patience, the raid will (most likely) not be running next week as I try to reform the roster. What I will instead do is create a open event and put a roster together based on the names that sign up.

You may sign up with multiple characters. Please note that accepting the invite will not guarantee you a slot. Priority will be given to current Third Time's the Charm members.

Thanks!
rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

well i won't be able to make anyway. my saturdays have become increasing more and more busy. if there's openings, could ya move me to a different night? i don't want to be an unreliable teammember.

Awarded:

The only raids that we have currently running are Saturday and Sunday. The Sunday raid just underwent the same reformation that we are, so I'm thinking that they're full. However, I'd speak with either Mig or Samich for confirmation.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: