View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: Occifers for the Wailers

So Rodrick made a good point today. Could we possibly get the ability to invite. Mostly to invite fellow guildies who make a character or alt and want an invite, but also maybe to get the guild a bit bigger. Unless you want the guild to be small. Would be nice to get other people than the same few who play on a daily basis.

Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

To be correct here, only Maedea has that ability, and until her and Wes are off of their life issue adventure, none of us can fix this unless making one of you an officer. Given the circumstances, the least I can do (Seeing as I'm the currently only active one) is log in more often then every other day.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

I have been on daily, unfortunatly no one else is around when I am.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Theres about 5 of us around when I normally play. Gwinette, Rodrick, Thonen, and a few others.

Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

That's great Shae, that still doesn't help your predicament at all. We could have 20 people on at one given time, if none of them are an officer or Maedea, you're out of luck.

Tanzy(ODH) wrote:

To be fair...You aren't on at a practical time. Lol.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

I thought for sure I allowed almost anyone to invite. Hmm, I'll be fixing that a in few days Happy

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

Mighelix wrote:
That's great Shae, that still doesn't help your predicament at all. We could have 20 people on at one given time, if none of them are an officer or Maedea, you're out of luck.

Tanzy(ODH) wrote:

To be fair...You aren't on at a practical time. Lol.

I know Mig that is why it is sad Happy But you know life happens.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> SWTOR All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: