Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

re: Tribute Says the Darnedest Things

Lokaas: Jack 1, Raid 0

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Maedea: Holy crap, Bale came back
Baleyg: Holy crap you're all still here
Andi: Holy crap, you think we have something better to do

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Andiwynn

Maedea wrote:
Maedea: Holy crap, Bale came back
Baleyg: Holy crap you're all still here
Andi: Holy crap, you think we have something better to do

Oh my god I made it on the board!
krilari
Bishop
Sergeant

I demand more quotes!

....no seriously last updated nov 20th. ITS BEEN TOO LONG!
TOoTsiE...

I have to agree with Kril on this one..this was one of the forums that i really looked forward to reading and seeing all the silliness Happy MOAR QUOTES!

~Tootsie
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Weix: These guys aren't gemmed or enchanted. That's like putting on a condom than cutting of the tip.

Disclaimer:

TOoTsiE...

haha there we go more quotes .
Regñierlol

Heh. Forgot about some of that stuff xD
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

regneir:guess what guys! I have decided to stop being a loser in bad gear
smilingjack: your gonna start being a loser in good gear?
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Meh you beat me to it, I followed up with Blackshae: What you want to be like me? A loser in good gear?

Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Kylozo: Hey Jack, why does my Demo have more health than yours.
Jack: You actually have better gear than I do, but you'd never guess it by the damage meters.
kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

i hate you mig

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Interesting facts about the quote thread, including the one Mig just posted there are 155 different quotes.

Of those 155 quotes:

75 are about or include Smilingjack
73 are about or include Irenke
25 are about or include Weix
23 are about or include Lokaas
20 are about or include Krilari
14 are about or include Maedea
14 are about or include Kylozo
14 are about wiping or dying

Math might be a little off

Disclaimer:

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

And what does that tell us today Class? Yes, Smilingjack is funny.

Andiwynn

Nakgug: Your what hurts?
Julcsa: Brain.
Julcsa: Ass.
Nakgug: Why does your brain ass hurt?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum