Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

re: Tribute Says the Darnedest Things

Lokaas: Jesus isn`t as good as I am.

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

one of my quotes is wrong its "Hi, im Grobbulus, and im gay!"

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Krad666
Rook
Private

kylozo wrote:
one of my quotes is wrong its "Hi, im Grobbulus, and im gay!"

This one still makes me hold my sides with laughter.

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Maedea: So were at 199 quotes in the thread.
Smilingjack: (announcer voice) So who will get quote 200! Will it be Irenke talking about how great her bubbles are? Mighella talking about some Emo crap? Or Smilingjack and a stupid comment?

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

that ones got my vote :D

kylozo
Rook
Private

Awarded:

they hatin, patrollin and tryin to catch me ridin dirty

I remember being someone different. Until I watched a lawnmower. I watched him achieve what others called "impossible". I watched him overcome ridicule and disbelief. I watched him try and fail, but never lose hope.

Then... I watched him fly. I watched him soar. I watched him touch the sky.

Because of that, I watched myself change.
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Stop being quotable and maybe you won't end up on the list!
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Kylozo: What the fuck? Why does he have rape face for his Facebook picture? (regarding Smilingjack)
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Kylozo: I love this guild. (pause) Even if it hates me...

Disclaimer:

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

AHEM, are we forgetting something....

Terakin - "I'm a Butt man" (forget the exact wording, Irenke or Lokaas might have a better memory). Can't forget Terakin's first entry to our post :P, cuz you are truely not part of ODH till you make the list.

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Terakin: Jack would never tell a story, he's Mr by the book and always serious!

Disclaimer:

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

More Interesting facts about the quote thread.

Of the 261 quotes:

102 are about or include Smilingjack
94 are about or include Irenke
45 are about or include Weix
37 are about or include Lokaas
32 are about or include Kylozo
30 are about or include Krilari
22 are about or include Maedea
21 are about wiping or dying
13 include the word fuck

Math might be a little off

Disclaimer:

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Imcaboose: how about you run me non stop through dungeons to get to 70 :P

Azin: I would hate to take away the pleasure you get out of leveling and the sense of accomplishment

Disclaimer:

Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Mighella: I don't need any other mount.
Mighella: I fly on stars.
Mighella: I'M A CELEBRITY???

Disclaimer:

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

IRENKE: Mighakin.
SMILINGJACK: That's like a bad Transformer name!

Um... yeah, I was the one who said Mighakin, not Irenke :/

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum