View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

re: Alt and Blood Waiting List

Alright, if you like to bring in an Alt for either the Lower Spire or Festergut and Rotface. Please post in this thread that your interested and what alts you want to bring for the Lower Spire and what alts you want to bring in for the blood. If you want the alt to do both, mention it.

As Jack mentioned during last night's raid, Healers and Tanks get dibs on bring in DPS, if a DPS wants to bring in an alt that is either a Healer or a Tank they get priority over DPS that want to bring in another DPS.

There is a limit to how many alts we are bring into the raid, and is depended on a number of factors, such as but not limited too:

Attendence: If the raid isn't full, chances are no alts will be coming
Current Raid Comp: There must be the same number of Healers, Tanks and DPS as a normal raid
Full on ______: If we are full on that class, your alt of that class is probably not coming.

Basics

Your Alt will earn your main whatever Effort Points are awarded to the raid.
    If you are interested in a piece of loot for your Alt, you can only chose Alt on the looting system.
    Alts are NOT allowed to roll on Marks at this current time, this will probably change in the future.
    Alts will be charged GP for any loot they take, currently that amount is set at 25%; the Offspec cost.

Requirements for Alts

Must be ICC10 geared at minimum.
    Must be gem, enchanted and spec in a way that is optimal for the class/spec.
    Must have flasks, food and reagents.
    Your Officer Note must have your main's name in it, if it does not you must inform an Officer to have it changed or you main will NOT receive EP.

Requirements for Mains

You must be on your Main at start time to get the on time bonus, after that is rewarded you are allowed to get on your Alt.
    Your main must be ready to go as soon as your Alt is booted from the raid.

NOTE: If WE (the Officers) have asked you to go on your alt for Raid comp, we're down a healer etc... That Alt is a MAIN for the duration of the raid, ie. you can roll on loot like it's your Main.

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
This offer is void in Australia.
Common side effects may include:
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Less common or rare side effects may include:
Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Tribute to Mortality isn't for everyone, please consult your doctor before use.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Waiting List

Blackshae
    Shadowbound (DPS)
    Blackwraith Forum Image lack of enchants and gems, not geared enough for ICC10

Lokaas
    Nakgug (Tank) ✔ Bloods only

Smilingjack
    Sephirhoof (DPS) Forum Image Missing enchants

Terakin
    Cynon (DPS/Tank) Forum Image Missing a belt buckle. Also can't judge your tanking gear as you aren't in it :S

Yaviel
    Jaedann (DPS)
    Caladwyn (Healer/Tank)

Last edited by Maedea on 2010/06/29 22:43; edited 4 times in total

Disclaimer:
Tribute to Mortality does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, disconnect, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, power outage, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God, trolling, sarcasm, singing or other Acts of Mig, ranting, raving, nerd rage, or other Acts of Jack. Or any Acts of Garothmuk. Neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, computers,  Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc...).
Please only use as directed. Avoid contact with skin. Contents may settle during shipment. Tribute to Mortality is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not recommended for children. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No other warranty expressed or implied.
Glassy eyes, carpel tunnel, divorce, dead leg, Tourette syndrome , dehydration, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, nervousness, ringing in ears.

Blurred vision, changes in heatbeat, chills, confusion, depression, dry eyes and mouth, emotional volatitity, hearing loss, high or low blood pressure, inability to sleep, sleepiness.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Suppose either Shadowbound or Blackwraith (Rogue/Warrior) personally I don't care.

Hengeyokai

re: Waiting list

I would like to bring Cynon for lower spire he can offtank or dps as Boomkin atm hes got 2 piece teir 9 and 5200GS in both specs.

I would be replacing dps with dps, not as good but not bad.

I would like to applaud you Mae for your effort and post, very well thought out.

Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

SEPHIRHOOF REQUIRES GEAR NAO!!!!!

dk dps 5200ish GS
Vojree Askiras

Alts I have available for icc 25:

Jaedann - Arcane Mage gs 5700-something

Caladwyn - Holy Pally gs 5400-something

As a side note, Cal is 107 rep away from being able to make the icc rep arrows, so I would love an opportunity to push her over into honored to get that accomplished. At this point I am more interested in getting Cal into icc than Jaedann.

re: Re: Waiting list

Terakin wrote:

I would like to applaud you Mae for your effort and post, very well thought out.

Kissing ass won't move you any higher up the list.

Zetaja

I missed a detail.

Say if a healer/tank wants to bring in a DPS. Would a DPS with a healer/tank offspec be expected to fill the healer/tank role that was replaced?

Thanks.
Maedea
Maedea
Queen
Gunnery Sergeant

Awarded:

Zetaja wrote:
I missed a detail.

Say if a healer/tank wants to bring in a DPS. Would a DPS with a healer/tank offspec be expected to fill the healer/tank role that was replaced?

Thanks.

Only if they wanted too, otherwise it would be another alt filling in.

Disclaimer:

Zetaja

Ok, works for me.

Although I wouldn't have this issue because when I'm ready to I would sub in a Holy/Shadowpriest.

As soon as I get Scourge Hunter's off of Gunship, I will be willing to bring in Inuria to tank the first three and even Fester/Rotface if needed.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Speaking of Rotface, I had a ghoul named Ratface today.
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

Nakgug- only for the bloods off Rotface and Festergut.

Beyond that I'm not terribly interested in getting alts into 25, only when and if necessary.

- Social Distortion
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Migzie wrote:
Speaking of Rotface, I had a ghoul named Ratface today.

I know you've had a ghoul named Rotface in ICC before, we joked about killing you and the ghoul and seeing if it dropped loot.

Zetaja

Ok so

Here's my badly geared priest:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&cn=Bellflower

I only want to bring her in, for the time being, for Lady Deathwhisper.

I just want a Nibelung, provided nobody else wants it. I don't *think* anyone else wants Nibelung...

She's currently Discipline PvP but she would be raiding as Holy/Shadow PvE for that fight. I'm going to gear her in T9 for each spec before our next raid. I do know how to play all priest specs if that's any concern.

I am willing to bring her on any fight except token fights if asked, but I suspect my shammy would be the ideal choice and I'd agree entirely. I just want one thing from ICC25 and that's Nibelung (as well as anything else that's going to be sharded, for GP of course).

Please place me on the waitlist for Lady Deathwhisper only!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: