View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Gondaril
Rook
Recruit

re: Alt and Blood Waiting List

Would love to bring Haskeer (mutilate spec) in for the lower spire. Of course, Gondaril is always available to help out with healing when needed and wouldn't mind working on his gear some too in the lower spires.

So about that priest alt...

When can I do it?

Her gear has improved since I last posted about her, as well as what I'm asking for - I'd like Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Gunship, Festergut, and Rotface on my priest, at least. Since I'm still looking for token drops I'm not sold on Saurfang yet so I wouldn't mind cutting out the aboms for the sake of keeping the raid going.

I have a few more upgrades to get, provided some of them drop, and then I'm good to go.

Id like to take bara in for bloods and lower spire both whenever it becomes possible
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Lujza's been tanking so frequently in 10-man lately that I guess it would be best to take the opportunity to snag gear if available.

I don't have any of the silly addons people use to gauge gearscore, but WoW Heroes has given her bear set 2,776 and her cat 2,854. I'm far more competent with the cat than bear, but would use the vast majority of upgrades to supplement her tanking set for the betterment of the 10-man runs.
Inune
Captured
Private

Cynra wrote:
I don't have any of the silly addons people use to gauge gearscore, but WoW Heroes has given her bear set 2,776 and her cat 2,854.

Nope, sorry, we require at least a 6k GS and heroic Lich King 25 achievement. Possibly 5.9k and a heroic Lich King 10 achievement, but that's only for a probationary standby spot.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
Zetaja

Any word on this?

Zetaja wrote:
Any word on this?

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: