View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krad666
Rook
Private

re: Friday's Raid and Raids thereafter.

Don't you just hate when you take every precaution, Do everything right, and then one slip up costs you everything?

It's a total bitch I agree. My mouse is now officially dead. The Usb connector for my wireless mouse had been utterly destroyed by my brother. Since I've come home from college for summer break I normally take it out and hide it when i leave somewhere to ensure it's safety. Yesterday I slipped up and forgot when i left, and when i returned at 3 am this morning, i saw my Usb....destroyed beyond repair.

I personally cannot play without my mouse. All my abilities are keybound so i leave all my movement to my mouse. Without it I'd be almost useless. Any form of encounter that requires movement I will be crippled.

So, as respect to my fellow raiders, I must decline every raids until i acquire a new mouse.

On a side note: I'm not a very religious man but with this mouse incident and my subscription running out soon (( which i won't pay for because i can't play without a mouse) maybe it's a sign i should...do other things for a while.

Apologies.

LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

No worries Krad, enjoy the hunt for a new mouse!

- Social Distortion
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

If you can afford a hundred dollars, I totally recommend the Razer Naga gaming mouse. Nylon cord, 12 side buttons and very comfortable.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: