Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvah

re: Cata Mounts

So, I was checking out all the new mounts, they really are awesome and I like the new models much better than some of the WoTLK models. Many of the mounts are awarded to us for doing guild things. So lets keep plugging away at those acheiveements.

If your interested in the new mounts and how you get them check out:

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=176438/cataclysm-mount-guide-lions-drakes-and-camels-oh-my

Happy Hunting, see you in game

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Alvah

*achievements

you see I can spell, sometimes.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Tyin
Rook
Private

*edit button

It does exist tongue out
Alvah

in other forums I see an eidt button, but I don't know where it is here. Oh well.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Have you either applied to the guild via the forums yet or entered the launch code that will confirm that you are a member? It may be that you're unable to edit posts until recognized as a member.
Alvah

I thought I had, but don't think I did. I spoke to Irenke about it, because I cant post in the Guild News section. I guess I will apply to the guild

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Haha, I am Irenke! Mae recently gave me Admin control of the website, so I've been looking around and checking out all of the nifty new areas I have available to me. From what I could tell, you still aren't listed as a member according to GuildLaunch.

In order to rectify this, you would either need to apply to the guild or enter the launchcode listed in the guild information tab in-game. Just to reiterate: the guild's launchcode is in-game and accessible to all members if they look. You apply or enter the launchcode by using one of two links on the top-right corner of this website. I can't remember what exactly it says since it has been well over a year since I've seen those.

There is also a link to fill out an application on the main page. You can use that to apply.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum