Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvah

re: First Week of Cata

So I'm looking for first impressions. Do you guys love it? Everyone is 85 except me, hopefully I will be by Friday. I have yet to experience the Heroic dungeons or Tol Barad. How do you guys like the lore and the professions now? The coolest thing in my opinion is the guild rep and awards. All input is welcome.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

I'm not 85 yet either. Probably today. Archeology is fun to me, and has helped me level a lot. All in all, I am fairly impressed with what they have done. The main thing that has stuck out to me though is the fact that most people are having trouble adjusting to the fact that healers no longer have infinite mana. It is also seems that dps, in lfd mostly have forgotten how not to stand in the bad stuff. I have also heard that people have forgotten how to let people play the spec and style that they want. This one is quite simple, if you don't want people bugging you about how you play YOUR toon, don't do it to other people. We're all here to have fun, so, have fun!

- Social Distortion
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

LokaasLH wrote:
I'm not 85 yet either. Probably today. Archeology is fun to me, and has helped me level a lot. All in all, I am fairly impressed with what they have done. The main thing that has stuck out to me though is the fact that most people are having trouble adjusting to the fact that healers no longer have infinite mana. It is also seems that dps, in lfd mostly have forgotten how not to stand in the bad stuff. I have also heard that people have forgotten how to let people play the spec and style that they want. This one is quite simple, if you don't want people bugging you about how you play YOUR toon, don't do it to other people. We're all here to have fun, so, have fun!

I've heard much the same and AMEN about the STFU and let people play the way they want LOL....Oh and I'm not 85 yet either...but finals are over and no school till the 5th so I hope soon

Alvah

Hopefully, I reach 85 tonight as well. Worse case scenario I should cap out on Friday. Then we can start to get serious. Has that been a big issue though people telling people how to play, that sucks. Well one positive I have really seen is that we have had a lot of guildies on since the expansion. That makes it very nice to do activities amongst ourselves.I've been learning how to play shadow spec and I appreciate the advice my fellow priests have offered. I will have a two week vacation starting on Jan. 1 so I will be able to play quite a bit. See you all in game.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

An excellent resource for Shadow priests is ShadowPriest.com. It's a forums for Shadow priests by Shadow priests. I know that during Wrath they even had threads detailing specifically which gear was best for us.

I haven't checked Elitist Jerks, but they've really been on the ball this expansion. The Discipline priest thread is nothing short of phenomenal and a huge improvement over last expansion's thread (which was filled with comments advocating the switch to Holy).
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

I have been very happy with the number of guildies active and the ease with which guild groups have been able to form. With any luck it will stay that way.

- Social Distortion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum