View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Do you prefer 25 man over 10 man
Yes, 6 drops a boss and more Valor..woot!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
No, 10 man is good enough.
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 13

Krad666
Rook
Private

re: 25 Man raids

Well I'm pretty sure I made my preference clear a while ago but just to restate it.

I've no troubles with 25 man raiding. It has it's benefits but it's personally not my ideal choice of raiding, simply because I don't necessarily like having my chance of success tied to the performance, availability, and overall competence of 24 other individuals. Of course I've been with you guys for quite some time so I have faith and trust in you all. Except Jackie-boy of course. At the end of the day though, I'd be willing to do what the group concensus is.

The one thing I will bring up however is what Tyin said about raiding more than once a week, even if the second raid per group is maybe an hour or two. I know were used to going just once a week and clearing as much as we can but I think we should at least attempt to raid more than once per lockout for more progression and faster gearing. After a few hours or so a lot of us start burning out and we hit our brick wall. Why not come back another day, when we're rested and energized, and start off at our brick wall without having the lockout extended. I know after about 3 hours of raiding I personally start developing headaches from staring at my screen for so long.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: