Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Battle Tactics and Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alvah

re: battlegrounds

This whole weekend I have been running call to arms WSG. Picked up 4 new pieces of pvp gear in 2 days. So much easier to get than PVE gear. Anyway, I was hoping that some of you guys may be interested in joining me Monday night to run wsg. Not rated bgs. Well not yet. The other day I noticed that some people were unable to queue with more than 5 players. You need to choose a specific battleground and not a random to queue with more than 5 players. Since the call to arms is WSG it can be chosen as a specific bg and you still gain the honor and conquest like it is a random. I have run with several guildies this week. Went from having about 500 resilence to 2k. I still need more gear. Anyway, I was thinking Monday evening. I hope you are on and join me.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Krad666
Rook
Private

re: battlegrounds

If I'm around I'll probably join you. Would motivate me to finish Krad's set.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Re: battlegrounds

Bheka wrote:
The other day I noticed that some people were unable to queue with more than 5 players. You need to choose a specific battleground and not a random to queue with more than 5 players.

We were; it wasn't letting us. Neither Don nor I could manage to get queued.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Battle Tactics and Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: