Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Battle Tactics and Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaeven

re: Rated BG Team

Alright folks, I have heard a lot of talk from people interested in a Rated BG team for TTM. So here is the start-up. If you wold like to participate, post on this thread and include the following information:

1. The character you'd like to play. If you have alts that are able, place your characters in the order you'd like to play them. (Example)

Zygore - Resto Shaman
Brox - Arms/Prot Warrior
Sinistir - Assassination Rogue

2. Days and Times(server) that you are available (Example)

Tuesday - 5-8pm
Wednesday - 5-8pm
etc
etc

Disclaimers: I will be assembling the team based on accepted groupings as best as possible, though with availability, it might be difficult. All that I ask is that everyone remain flexible.

I will treat this much like a raid, if you no-show for several times without a legitimate excuse, you will lose your spot. Obviously RL comes first and will be taken into consideration, but disappearing acts will not be tolerated.

I wont be setting a gear limit just yet, but it is possible as we get closer to making this happen. Start working on a good PvP set for the toon you'd like to play!

Keep an eye on this forum for upcoming strategy-related videos, schedules, and rosters.
Alvah

I would play on Bheka. I know its weird I play as holy, lightwell and body and soul spec. This is a raiding spec. I currently have 1700 resil, 3 pieces of priest set.

I am available to run rated bgs: Tues-Fri 2:30-5 server and Sat-Mon 2:30 - 9 server.

Alvah is a possibilty, but i have no idea what pvp spec I want to play. His second talent tree has been blank for months.

We definitely have the enough players that are geared via running arenas to do great things. Hopefully, we can get a good time for us too all play.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

SUP. I would be available on both of those days, to be either Frost (Bursty, just nuke) or Unholy (More...Appropriate PvP crap.) depending on the composition. I do have 3.3K Resiliance and it would be NICE, I think most people would say to have at least 4-5 pieces of your PvP set.
Krad666
Rook
Private

Everday after 4 except for Mondays.

Kraddawn- Holy Paladin 1.2k Resil ( 3pieces of Bloothirsty)

Hezark- Unholy Dk 2.8k Resil

Mystearica- Resto Shammy/ Enhance Shammy- 1piece of resto pvp gear and no pieces for enhance.

No preference in what character I play. I'm not the best healer around. Still practicing but I'm willing to heal.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Battle Tactics and Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: