Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: This is the end! Maybe

I have till the 11th to decide, decide on wether or not to cancel my account or keep it active in the possible event that I start playing WoW again. Paying 14.99 every month for something I play for 3 hours a week, really isn't worth it. Canceling doesn't mean I'm gone for good (Nice try Jack, I know its what you were thinking, can't get rid of me THAT easy.), just means I am extending my break from WoW bit longer till I can justify the price by playing more.

Btw, I owe someone in the guild a Truegold bar, but I don't remember who it was, its been so longer since they loaned it to me and I never got around to making my item. I'd like to return it before the 11th (date my card is debited and paid for another month). I know who I don't owe it to, so please, only come forward if you are being honest.

LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

re: This is the end! Maybe

Well whatever you end up deciding, good luck to you!

- Social Distortion
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum