Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J u m a n j i

re: App: J u m a n j i

The application submitted by J u m a n j i is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Jumanjí
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Feathermoon
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Now that we know a bit about your character, time to learn a bit about you.

Why did you leave your last guild(s)? and/or why are you leaving your current guild?:
I just recently transferred to Feathermoon from another server.

How did you hear about our guild?:
I used the guild browser in game.

Please tell us why you would like to join Tribute to Mortality?:
I read your information and was impressed with what i read. I have always preferred progression raiding over all other styles. I liked the main vs alt policy as well.

The following questions are about your raiding experience.

WotLK Raid Experience (Naxx, Malygos, Sartharion, Vault of Archavon, Onyxia. 10 man, 25 man, 2 drakes, no drakes etc.):
Naxx, Malygos, Sartharion, VoA, Onyxia .. all 10 and 25 man .. Sartharion I only achieved 2 drakes before the guild I was in moved to the newly released content. I have been a progression raider since beta WoW, but had taken a break from the raid scene for a brief time.

The following questions are about your WOW setup.

What addons do you use? Please list all of them.:
omen, xperl, dbm, npc scan, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow, Atlas, AtlasLoot, Auctioneer, BankItems, Bartender4, Dominoes, Carbonite,
Gathermate2, HomingDigeon, Informant, kgPanels, Postal, PowerAuras, ReagentRestocker, Recount, SexyMap, TabardChampion, TooltipOnMouse, Who Taunted, WIM

UI Screenshot (in a raid setting, AV is fine):
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/262070_235747909778372_100000294946492_885660_7054626_n.jpg

http://www.speedtest.net/ (use the Los Angeles, CA data center):
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1369403642.png

http://www.pingtest.net/ (Use the Los Angeles, CA data center):
http://www.pingtest.net/result/43001205.png

Latency (raid average and non-raid average):
raid average 130 ; non raid average 90

Connection Stability (Frequent D/Cs, in raids/out of raids):
very rare dc's , mostly would be due to isp maintance

The last questions, you're almost done!

Due to current policies in regards to raiding. You may not be able to get in a raid until the next lockout period. Are you okay with this?:
True

Have you read and agree with the Raiding Code of Conduct? :
True

Have you read and agree with the Guild Charter?:
True

Please provide links to WWS, WMO, or WOL parses here: more information can be found <a>here</a>:
no current logs, due to previous guild did not log them.

A sense of humour is important to us, so tell us a joke.:
Three buddies die in a car crash, they go to heaven to an orientation.

They are all asked, "When you're in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first guy says, "I'd like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy says, "I'd like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, "I'd like to hear them say......LOOK, HE'S MOVING!!!!"

Is there anything would like to add?:
I have played WoW for 6+ years with the majority being in a progression raid guild. I do not mind wipes, nor complain of repairs, and other normal raid maintenance my toon requires. I tend to be very loyal and dependable. I do not like conflicts nor drama and will shy away from any that do. I raid to see bosses die, not for gear. I see gear as a means to progress, but not the reason to raid.
P.S. I do apologize for the strange spacing in the name i registered. It seems that every version of this name was unavailable.
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: DECLINED - App: J u m a n j i - by Maedea

Thank you for your interest, Jumanjí. It's really awesome to see other players of Warcraft who have a head on their shoulders and who have their priorities straight (at least from our perspective). The vast majority of us share the same ideas regarding raiding as you do.

That said, at the time being I cannot promise you a slot in any raid. Our primary raid, Baddie Brigade, should have a full and consistent roster, despite problems due to the summer lull. Third Time's a Charm is swimming in healers, what with five potential healers already signed up and me trying to fit them into the roster.

If you are joining specifically to raid, now may not be the best time. If you are looking for a fun, quirky, crazy, active guild with the potential to one day raid, Tribute may be the place for you. I'll try to get someone to speak with you in-game within the next couple of days to determine what it is that you want and if we can provide that for you at the current time.

Again, thanks for the interest!
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: DECLINED - App: J u m a n j i - by Maedea

Addendum! I'm still looking to fill a slot in Third Time's a Charm due to some unforeseen roster changes. Unfortunately, the healing slots are most likely filled; however, I noticed that Balance is your secondary spec. How comfortable are you in raiding as Balance? Would you be interested in joining?

The raid is on Saturdays, beginning at 5.oop server time. We'd run three to four hours (depending on that evening's progress and how morale is) with a potential periodic secondary raiding day for an hour or two on Sunday.

I'll try to get in contact with you in-game. Let me know!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum