Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazhur
Pawn
Recruit

re: App: Dazhur

The application submitted by Dazhur is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Dazhur
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Feathermoon
Level : 71
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Warlock
Spec 1 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Now that we know a bit about your character, time to learn a bit about you.

1.) Why did you leave your last guild(s)? and/or why are you leaving your current guild?:
I was the GM of the Deviate Divas. I took a year break while I dealt with my cancer. I handed the guild to a friend, and they went to Rift, as far as I've heard....?

2.) How did you hear about our guild?:
Looking for a new home, and then ran into Blackshae while in game.

3.) What other guilds are you currently applying to?:
None

4.) Please tell us why you would like to join Tribute to Mortality.:
Well, I hurt my self laughing at your quote page. Blackshae answered my questions, and so here I am. Someday I would like to raid. I like working on the achievements, and have the patience to farm.

The following questions are about your raiding experience.

5.) Cataclysm Raid Experience :
Not a lick. I came back at Cata, I was playing with my friends who went Ally, then they went Rift. I didn't follow them. So I've been working by my self on the Lore achievements. Leveling my bank toon to be a weapon smith.

6.) Raid and Guild History: (who you raided with for what content):
Deviate Divas of Feathermoon, until I had to take a brake. I raided with the people that changed guild names a lot, but some eventually became Adapt and Overcome. We did ZG and AQ20. Just found an old ss, it was Rush and Earthtreaders.

7.) Please provide links to WWS, WMO, or WOL parses here: more information can be found here:
I haven't raided since I've come back. All I can say is that in AQ20, when we fought the bug thing, I was last one alive and fighting, when after a few minutes they yelled at me to just die so everyone could rez. I may be little, but I have a lot of gumption.

8.) Are you applying for specific raid? More info here:
No

The following questions are about your WOW setup.

9.) What addons do you use? Please list all of them.:
!Swatter, -NPCScan.Overlay, Ace3, AckisRecipeList, Ara_Broker_Guild_Friends, Archy, Auctioneer, BankItems, Bartender4, Broker_Factions, Broker_Location, Broker_MailBox, Broker_PlayTimer, Broker_Portals, Broker+ProfessionsMenu, Broker_Repair, Broker_WindowedMode, BrokerMounts, BrokerPets, ChocolateBar w/Options, CompanionCount, CTMod, GFW_FeedOMatic, gMoney, GuildMemberStatus, HomingDigeon, HunterStableInfo, Informant, LibWindow, Misspelled, PlayerXPBar, shPerformance, SilverDragon s/Data, Skillet, Stubby, SwindlerPreventer, WIM

10.) UI Screenshot (in a raid setting, AV is fine):
Couldn't find one

11.) Latency (raid average and non-raid average):
non-raid: home: 151, World: 208

The last questions, you're almost done!

12.) After reading our Guiild Charter, what about the Charter appeals to you? What would you change?:
It's point blank. No frills, and no shadows. Leaves no doubt as to what is expected. Refreshing, z. Wouldn't change anything at the moment, I'll let you know if that changes.

13.) A sense of humour is important to us, so tell us a joke.:
I'm a one-liner kind of person.
First song I wrote: "Sure has been lonely in the saddle since my horse died."
I'm not a size queen, but I can be impressed.
Of course, my mind is drawing a blank, meds must have kicked in....

14.) Is there anything would like to add?:
Yup. I'll be honest. I used to be a "gung-ho" type raider. Then I had cancer, and have bell's palsey, and fibromyalgia, et al. Knock on pseudo-wood, the cancer is gone, but the other stuff, well, I can't sit for more than 1/2 and hour, maybe an hour. Sometimes I can't type because my hands are stiff. Or maybe my 'Bell's kicks in, and I sound like a drunk. These are Not excuses! I've adapted to what I can still do. This is my reality. I'm still a decent player. I hesitated applying, but Blackshae says you are good people, so here I am. Any questions, I usually play late at night, EST. I am Dazhur, and this bits all been approved by me. >.<

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: APPROVED - App: Dazhur - by Irenke

Glad to see you're back Daz. She was my guild leader when I moved to Feathermoon from Lightninghoof.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum