Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prosanitee

re: App: Prosanitee

The application submitted by Prosanitee is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Prosanitee
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Feathermoon
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Now that we know a bit about your character, time to learn a bit about you.

1.) Why did you leave your last guild(s)? and/or why are you leaving your current guild?:
Because my guild is just one of those fool around guilds. I use to be in a serious guild but i got kicked for some reason that i dont even know. I would like a guild that is active and nice and helpful, the guild i am in currently is nice but not active and helpful.

2.) How did you hear about our guild?:
I said in trade cha that i am looking for a lvl 25 guild that is active and then someone whispered me and said "tribute to Mortality" is recruiting and he told me he would whisper me when and officer was online

3.) What other guilds are you currently applying to?:
None

4.) Please tell us why you would like to join Tribute to Mortality.:
i hear Tribute to Mortality is an active guild that does stuff with each other such as raids and dungeons. And my current guild doesn't do any of that. I want to be more active with my guild mates.

The following questions are about your raiding experience.

5.) Cataclysm Raid Experience :
None, but i am geared for most of them and know the fights

6.) Raid and Guild History: (who you raided with for what content):
I dont have guild history or raid history.

8.) Are you applying for specific raid? More info here:
No

The following questions are about your WOW setup.

9.) What addons do you use? Please list all of them.:
X-Perl,Recount,Gatherer, Swatter,Bosstalk, and DBM

The last questions, you're almost done!

13.) A sense of humour is important to us, so tell us a joke.:
Two muffins are in an oven and one muffin says to the other "Dame its hot in here." The other muffin says "OMG a talking muffin"

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Re: App: Prosanitee

Prosanitee wrote:
I use to be in a serious guild but i got kicked for some reason that i dont even know. I would like a guild that is active and nice and helpful, the guild i am in currently is nice but not active and helpful.

Depending on your definition of serious as it applies to guilds in World of Warcraft, we may or may not be the guild for you.

We typically have active players online who enjoy interacting with one another. Tribute currently has two raids running concurrently, both of which are 12/12 in Tier 11 content and one of which is 1/7 in the current Tier. That said, we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like having fun, we hang out and socialize in-game and on Mumble, and a number of us continue our interaction to the occasional other server or even game (TF2 was very popular for a bit!).

We'll have an officer gab with you in-game and then decide if we're good matches. If so, then you'll be wearing our tag shortly thereafter!

Also, Enhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancement! Exciting! Our guild never, ever, ever has any of those around. They're like rogues. And competent mages.
Prosanitee

re: DECLINED - App: Prosanitee - by Maedea

should i whisper someone or should i just wait for a whisper?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Mig.
Bishop
Corporal

Either should work fine. If you do want to whisper someone go ahead! It'd work out fine.
Prosanitee

ok

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum