Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Saturday, 17 September 2011 [UPDATE] Raid cancelled!

Something came up; Leygolas and I will be unable to attend this Saturday's raid. I'll see if I can somehow locate a replacement healer and DPS so that you all will be able to still head to the Firelands without us (it's not like we're integral members!).

Would anyone be willing to step up to the plate this weekend and organize/lead the raid for me? I'll toss you assist on the calendar so that you'd be able to invite everyone. You'd essentially need to set up the loot (Master Loot so silly Retribution paladins doesn't disenchant everything!) and then make sure everything is on track. The plan is to down Shannox and then play with Lord Rhyolith; if you guys down him as well, I'd encourage you all to proceed to Beth'tilac since she's probably the easier of the remaining bosses. You should all take the opportunity to review the fight so you have a basic understanding.

I haven't looked at the roster this week just yet, but if I can't find suitable replacements for Leygolas, Kraddie, and myself (and anyone else that may have declined) I'll cancel the raid. You should know by Friday evening so that you can still attempt to make plans for the weekend.

We apologize for the short notice! Totally unexpected. Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by Irenke on 2011/09/17 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

I'll do it. If anything, we'll hit old content again and see if we can get alts or people who need just 1-2 items out of BWD and BOT.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Thanks, Shae. You the man!

I'm going to log in tonight and see if I can snag a healer and two DPS for the raid. I'd really like for you guys to be able to go out and down some bosses, even if we're not there. I'll let you know (probably via the forums) by Friday night if I can't find suitable replacements for the raid, that way people know ahead of time in case they want to make any plans!
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Today's raid has been cancelled due to the high number of absences (myself included!). Thank you to everyone who signed up! Also, a big thank you to Shae who offered to lead in my stead; it was really awesome of you to do so.

Shae has expressed an interest in leading some sort of raid today (I believe tier 11) if you'd prefer that. Lokaas also mentioned maybe putting together a drake run, which would also be a great opportunity to snag a couple of mounts and some gear for the impending transmogrification feature. Perhaps the two of you can collaborate and do something together!

Please feel free to join either of them if they proceed with their plans or organize something on your own. My apologies again. Have a great weekend, guys! Enjoy the day off.
LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

I will log in when I can tonight, and see what we can do. Madison has a Tae Kwon Do belt test today, so we are fairly busy all day.

- Social Distortion
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

If you can do something, that'd be awesome. If you can't, that's equally awesome. Also, good luck to her!
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

WTB Firelands raid

Krad666
Rook
Private

Nerfs coming out tomorrow or sometime this week.

Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

While that is pretty cool, we still need to actually get INTO Firelands TTAC only has practice on Shannox, Beth and um, that golem guy.

LokaasLH
Bishop
Sergeant

Awarded:

Fuck the firelands, we have to beat the attendance boss first. Pesky real life obligations and responsibilities.

- Social Distortion
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

I hear the Attendance boss is harder than the Elevator boss... all I know is I can beat the Attendance one but that Elevator.... he's rough.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

What, bubble doesn't work?!?
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Parachute failure = OHSHITWHERESMYBUB<SPLAT>

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: