Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: Guardian Cub Tradable Pet

Quote:
Stunning good looks and adorable, supersized eyes aren’t all this new pet has going for it. The Guardian Cub is also the Pet Store's first tradable pet, meaning it can be swapped between characters in-game or given as a gift to guildmates, friends, family, or that special someone -- no adoption papers necessary. Due to his finicky nature, each Guardian Cub will only give its allegiance to one owner, meaning it’s a one-time-use pet that permanently binds to a single character. Be sure to choose a master wisely.

(source)
Draken_crovax
King
Corporal

that thing is UGLY
SelkthePriest
Rook
Apprentice

AH tradable as well, one way to use real world cash to buy wow gold. Should be interesting to watch the AH prices for these. I wouldn't touch one with a thirty foot pole, but then I never use the blizzard cash store.
Tanzy(ODH)
Bishop
Sergeant

SelkthePriest wrote:
AH tradable as well, one way to use real world cash to buy wow gold. Should be interesting to watch the AH prices for these. I wouldn't touch one with a thirty foot pole, but then I never use the blizzard cash store.

Selk brings up a very good point. It will be interesting to see if these things start selling big on AH

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Well, the TCG loot cards get sold currently -- those that can. Given that this is more accessible than a random chance from a deck, I don't foresee it having too much impact once the initial interest sparks.

My guess is that this was originally intended in order to avoid having to requets people's real names and email address in order to provide gifts (plus it also ruins the surprise). It'll also be a good test to see how the community reactions to purchased items that may have some sort of impact on the player economy. For future potential ventures.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

I traded the Nether Rocket for 20k and a Mechano hog, so it can happen. And yes, the blizz store requiring such things like email addresses ruined a gift I had in mind awhile back.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Blizz's reponse to RMT concerns.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum