Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: 5 November 2011

Just looking for status updates from Mike and Dane, if possible! Mike, you've yet to reply. Dane, just wondering if you're certain about tomorrow. If not, no worries; my question is more driven out of curiosity than anything!

Mvura has offered to step in tomorrow if needed, which gives us the flexibility of a healer or DPS. Assuming that only one of you won't show for whatever reason, we should be set for this week!

Please, guys, take the opportunity to review the Ragnaros fight again. In particular, the goal is to get to the second transition at the very least. Make sure that you have a basic understanding of how it differs from the first and also what happens when we enter the third phase and its giant flaming balls of unhappiness!

Looking forward to awesomeness from you all tomorrow! Any questions, hit me up here or the guild's Facebook group. Thanks.
Jaktraw
Rook
Apprentice

Yup I'll be there. You also have the best holy priest on the server at your disposal if needed.
rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

i'll have company over tonight so don't count on me being there for the raid. they aren't going to want to watch = /
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Thanks for the confirmation, Dane! I think your warlock will be just fine.

Azuni, no! Thanks for the heads up, sir! Have fun with your non-Warcraft-watching company this evening.

That means that we'll have one healing slot definitely open (Mvura, you're still available, I hope!). I need to log in and confirm if Mike will be around this evening; if not, Krysin has also offered himself to us. It would be nice to have a token Aussie in the raid again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: