Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacorol725

re: App: Lucian725

The application submitted by Lucian725 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lucian
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Feathermoon
Level : 85
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Now that we know a bit about your character, time to learn a bit about you.

1.) Why did you leave your last guild(s)? and/or why are you leaving your current guild?:
I left my last guild because every week we would do firelands and almost get to ragg. One week we did get to him but our guild leader never wants to extend the lock out. So every week we start over. I don't want to start over any more. I want to get ragg down and get prepared for the new dungeons and raid coming out.

2.) How did you hear about our guild?:
Heard about you from Yogsothoth from Violent Tendencies

3.) What other guilds are you currently applying to?:
None

4.) Please tell us why you would like to join Tribute to Mortality.:
I'm hoping to get into a good raiding guild that i can finally complete firelands and maybe in the future do heroic raids.

The following questions are about your raiding experience.

5.) Cataclysm Raid Experience :
Have done BOT and BWD.

6.) Raid and Guild History: (who you raided with for what content):
Raided with Veritas et Aequitas in cata raids and firelands.

7.) Please provide links to WWS, WMO, or WOL parses here: more information can be found here:
Well i would provide any of those but apparently i don't have a wowcombatlog.log file in my logs directory.

8.) Are you applying for specific raid? More info here:
No

The following questions are about your WOW setup.

9.) What addons do you use? Please list all of them.:
Recount, Omen3, Cooldowns, Moveanything, Gladius, GladiatorlosSa, Playerscore, Skada, and DMB.

10.) UI Screenshot (in a raid setting, AV is fine):
http://i41.tinypic.com/z4qid.jpg

11.) Latency (raid average and non-raid average):

The last questions, you're almost done!

12.) After reading our Guiild Charter, what about the Charter appeals to you? What would you change?:
Your guild charter is about the same as the rules of my old guild. So that would be comfortable.

13.) A sense of humour is important to us, so tell us a joke.:
Baby seal walks into a club.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: CLOSED - App: Lucian725 - by Maedea

Hey there, Lucien!

Just a little heads up before we devle into the nitty gritty. Tribute currently has three raids running each week:
  1. Baddie Brigade: Our first Firelands raid that runs Sundays starting at 4.oop;
  2. Third Time's a Charm: A Saturday Firelands raid that runs Saturdays starting at 5.oop; and
  3. The Raid of Awesomeness (namechange pending?): A gearing raid currently knocking out Blackwing Descent and Bastion of Twilight with the hopes of heading to Firelands soon.
The Firelands raids are both currently 6/7 and we're all at that "HOLY CRAP, WE WIPED WITH JUST 2% LEFT UNTIL THE FIGHT IS OVER!" stage as well. 3TaC currently extends the raid every other week (we started Firelands a little later, so we're still gearing people) while I think that BB is still doing new raids each week in order to work on the staff for one or two people.

In terms of raid slots, 3TaC tends to be consistently more or less full, though we'll have a slot for a (non-DK!) tank in the upcoming weeks, of which you may be a perfect fit. BB is currently undergoing a roster overhaul, so there's plenty of opportunity to get into a raid there. Given your gear, I'm not sure if you're interested in joining TRA until they're a little more established and in Firelands, but they're looking for people as well.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, who did you raid as with VeA? I've jumped into raids with them in the past a couple of times in Burning Crusade and Wrath, I think, (on my human priest), but I'm not sure if I recognize the name Lucien. It would be funny if we've run together in the past!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Guild Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum