Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

re: Saturday Dec 3rd

So curious what we'll be doing this Saturday. I'd very much like to jump straight into Dragon Soul, however.. with the FL nerf (30% across the board?) I'd like to /Quote Irenke Down this son of a bitch /end Quote.

Considering we blow through the bosses like crazy, and if they are nerfed even further, should be quicker.

Krad666
Rook
Private

"Third Time's a Charm raiders: I want to down Rags. We'll be extending last week's raid lockout and spending part of the raid doing just that. Either we'll down the bastard or give it a number of solid attempts before heading to the new raid. Please take the opportunity to review the fights before Saturday night!"

From the facebook group.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Thanks for relaying that, Krad! You just beat me.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Um... since not everyone uses/likes Facebook, can we also make posts to the forum here? I hate Facebook and deleted my account.

Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

Irenke wrote:
You just beat me.

In other words, I was coming here to make a comment regarding this week's raid. I had quite literally made the post on Facebook a good two minutes before loading up the forums. But, hey, complain on, Shae!

The vast majority of the comments made regarding raids are cross-posted (unless they are intended for a single individual). Many times with links to the original thread on the forums. This is because there are people who don't use the forums but check Facebook on a daily basis. We're also aware that people do not like or use Facebook.

The Facebook group is just another tool to reach people because a lot of people have unreasonable prejudices against one form of communication or another (ie, refusing to view a guild website or even check Facebook). Is it fair to the officers and raid leaders that they have to post the same thing in multiple places just to get important information to people? No, but we do it anyway.
Semerkhet
Castling
Apprentice

Blackshae wrote:
Um... since not everyone uses/likes Facebook, can we also make posts to the forum here? I hate Facebook and deleted my account.

My grandfather said that Facebook was a threat to national security. He didn't use it.

Your grandfather was probably right about that.
Blackshae
Rook
Gunnery Sergeant

Semerkhet wrote:
Blackshae wrote:

My grandfather said that Facebook was a threat to national security. He didn't use it.

I like your grandfather already.

I am not a big fan of Facebook, I used to love it, but it seemed all I got was stupid game invites. That... and some people from school who made my life a living hell decided to continue a 10 year old fight.

So Irenke, then I'm sorry. But as I don't go to Facebook, I didn't know they were cross posted, but thank you for correcting my ignorance. If it gets our guildies to view one or the other and participate in guild discussions, then great.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: