Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribute to Mortality Forum Index -> Third Time's a Charm
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irenke
Bishop
Major

Awarded:

re: New Year's Eve!

I asked around and it appears that a number of people will be out of commission come this Saturday, so -- as expected -- there will be no raid this Saturday evening. Enjoy the night's festivities and come back ready to down some bosses in the new year!

Also, anyone attempting to contact me should please utilize the forums, Facebook, or cell (if you've got it); my video card decided to throw a hissy-fit the day before my long weekend hit, so I've been without a truly functional computer for a week or so now. I can still check at work or using my phone, but my in-game time will be nil again until I (or Matt, as the case may be) figure out what's wrong. Or start from scratch.

If you need to get in immediate (within twelve hours) contact with me for any strange reason, any of the officers should be able to snag me for you, either on Facebook or by cell.

Thank you and have an awesome New Year's Eve!
rareraspberry
Rook
Recruit

re: New Year's Eve!

yep, family demands i spend some time with them. christmas/new years back-to-back weekends this year but that's the way it happens when they're seven days apart

Jump to: